Welcome to the BSA Institute
This certification program consists of 6 didactic/experiential workshops, consultation and supervision as needed, and access to webinars and resources.
- Participants will increase their knowledge of Belief Systems Analysis (BSA)
- Participants will learn how to apply and translate BSA principles and interventions in prevention programming and clinical settings.
- Increase awareness, knowledge, and skills applying culturally specific therapy and interventions.
- Participants will increase their knowledge of Optimal Conceptual Theory
- Participants will learn how to apply and conceptualize cases from an Optimal Conceptual Theory framework and apply in a therapeutic setting.
- Increase awareness, knowledge, and skills applying culturally specific assessment and interventions in prevention and clinical programming.
Ask a question or inquire about booking an appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.