Does your child struggle with:
Family & Peer Conflict
Feelings of Sadness
Types of Services offered to you and your child:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Consultation with school personnel
- Liaison with community agencies and organizations
- Advocacy and referral
- Conflict resolution
- Prevention groups and workshops
- Mental Health Assessments
- Psychological Testing
- Medical referrals
Core Benefits of School Based Services:
- Therapists conveniently located in your child’s school
- Opportunity to resolve conflicts when they occur
- Impact your child’s ability to succeed academically, emotionally and behaviorally
- Advocate for your child within the school setting
How to get your child involved:
Contact your child’s teacher or guidance counselor to see if your child’s school is part of our network.
Ask to be involved with Minority Behavioral Health Group’s School-Based Therapy Program.
Meet with the therapist assigned to your child’s school.
Complete necessary paperwork.
Ask a question or inquire about booking an appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.